Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on November 3, 2022
Dental Glue And Tooth Glue: The Best Products Reviewed & Compared
- 1 Dental glue & Tooth glue: What is the best option on the market right now?
- 2 What is dental glue/tooth glue??
- 3 The Top 3 Of The Best At Home Tooth Repair Products (2021 Update)
- 4 Using Dental Cement
- 5 Super Glue to fix my tooth. A good idea?
Dental glue & Tooth glue: What is the best option on the market right now?
At home tooth repair is something more and more people are interested in these days. Why pay a dentist hundreds of dollars for something that can be fixed super easily and cheaply?
Well the good news is these days the technology when it comes to dental glues, dental cements and dental adhesives is simply amazing and it is super easy to use.
As we are writing this, Temptooth is by far the best option when it comes to dental glue for a temporary dental replacement.
What is dental glue/tooth glue??
Dental glue, super glue, tooth glue, dental cement…All these terms mean the same thing.
Dental glue is a DIY (do it yourself) type of solution and it is advised that if you have a serious problem that you consult with a dentist. If you have a minor case, then Temptooth will most likely do a great job.
If you have a minor case, then rest assured; it will be effective. It is particularly effective for chipped teeth, a broken tooth and dental crowns, or damaged veneers.
The Top 3 Of The Best At Home Tooth Repair Products (2021 Update)
We made a list of the current best dental glues on the market right now. We based our opinion on a few key points:
- The price. What’s the point of buying dental glue for teeth if it costs the same as going to the dentist right?
- Strength: The initial power of the newly formed bond.
- Comfort: Comfort during the process and after.
- Durability: How long does it last?
These are the factors that helped us determine what products we are going to include on out list.
1. Temptooth Temporary Tooth Replacement Product
Temptooth has over 1600 reviews on Amazon as we are writing this review, and over 80% of these reviews are 4 & 5 stars reviews!
Temptooth is surprisingly easy to use and it is a legit tooth replacement solution. It doesn’t contain any cement and it is a high quality product.
- Comes with super easy to follow instructions and it is easy to use.
- Can make up to 30 temporary teeth with it.
- Even though it works super well, of course you can’t compare this to going to a dentist.
2. Amazing Temporary Missing Tooth Kit
The amazing temporary missing tooth kit is not as well known as Temptooth, but it as almost 200 reviews as we are writing this review.
- It is a little bit cheaper than Temptooth.
- Can make up to 25 temporary teeth with it.
- Not that much cheaper than Temptooth and has less 5 stars reviews…You might want to spend a little bit more but have peace of mind.
3.Temporary tooth repair kit temp dental fix
With almost 300 reviews as we are writing this, you can’t really go wrong with this one. It is also the cheapest of the options out there.
- It is much cheaper than the other ones.
- Can make up to 30 temporary teeth with it.
- Some people are saying the colour of the mold changes easily.
Using Dental Cement
Remember to always read the instructions. This is really important because the last thing you want to do is to do something that could harm you.
Don’t think that because you used another brand in the past that you can do the exact same thing as last time. Each of these products are using their own proprietary blend.
- You will need less than you think. Don’t use too much of it.
- You want to make sure your teeth are perfectly clean before applying it.
- We recommend waiting longer than the label says before attempting to chew.
- Clear off the excess on tooth ridges using warm water after application.
- Do NOT expect these cheaper products to reproduce what a trained dentist can do. These dental glues are supposed to be a temporary fix, not a permanent solution!
If you buy one of the products listed above and follow the instructions then you shouldn’t have any problems!
Super Glue to fix my tooth. A good idea?
We are writing about this because we know A LOT of people thought about this. A lot of people are using cyanoacrylate-based adhesives like Super Glue for Teeth and Krazy Glue.
Even though IT WILL work and will hold a bond on your teeth, it can be quite dangerous. First of all, superglues bonds to your skin automatically. Also, cyanoacrylate is a toxin and you can have a severe reaction if you put this in your mouth.
This is why we recommend that if you don’t want to pay to go to a dentist, AT LEAST, use a secure alternative like the ones mentioned above.
The last thing you want to do is to use these types of glue to fix your teeth. There are so many horrors stories out there of people that got severe allergic reactions using them and there are a lot of SAFE and cheap alternatives out there.
Again, we recommend Temptooth as the premium choice when it comes to teeth glue. It is simply the best dental glue on the market right now.